Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rain Rain And more Rain

I'm totally a rain person...for me its the most romantic time of the year..I don't mind getting drenched in the rain...will walk in a downpour...and will love to sit by the window with a hot cuppa ..I love thunderstorms and search for rainbows in the sky...

and now that I have my sweetest H, I can look forward to cosy days spent in his arms wink

Rains have started since the last 3 days and the sky is overcast all day... rain coming in drizzles all day.. ( I admit since I don't have to travel much to work, I can afford to be all romantic about it, If I was working long distance, I would be grumbling too)

I just took some pics of the rain and turned one into a LO.

Enjoy ...I cannot recall where and where I downloaded all my digital freebies from, but all are from links on Ikeagoddess's blog.

This is the actual photo taken from my window... I love how the storm clouds contrast with the white of the buildings ... I manipulated this photo a bit to get some rain onto it.. via Photoshop..


Till my next post...have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I hate rain , sorry :)
    its not good when you have a dog like me to go out in the rain and to go work.
    there is a place shabbyprincess they have digital freebies too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...