I've been on a roll...I loved altering the previous notebook so much, that I decided to do another one for a friend. This time I took the scary step of removing the spiral and then attaching the papers and then re-attaching the spiral binding. Scary part ... but its was not that bad..
There's nothing much to it. Also made a co-ordinating pen to go with it. This is going to be such a novelty..since no one, and I mean not many literally decorate pens.. Here's the close up of the stamp...
Did some doodling on the edges with white signo pen, and some faux stitching around the edges of the notebook.
Hope the recipient likes it.
Supplies- DP by DCWV black and white stack, Faber-Castell watercolor pencils
Brilliance Graphite black ink, watercolor paper