Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pattern Play Class Day 1

I have no idea how regular I will be in posting every day's card but will give it my best shot!

So here is cards from Day one of Class...Mixing and matching different pattern papers. All the papers from a long hoarded collection from Basic Grey called Lauderdale! oh how I love the papers! OMGeee!! I am using pattern papers on my cards!!! Whoopeee!!

I picked my 3 favorite methods from the ones shown in class and went to town with it.

I picked one busy, one tone on tone, and one solid paper from the collection. 

 This card didn't need any embellishments. So the two red gemstones are the only things I added.

I've popped the banner with foam dots. and of course some butterflies. Sigh!! Where would I be without them?

This one has all the 3 hearts on foam dots....and it looks great!! Just a few pearls to  finish the card. The banner is glued only on the topmost heart.


So this is my cards for the first day of class. Day 2 is almost over and I'm yet to make one!! off I go to make them! 

6 comments:

  1. my favvvvv is the last one! The plain background really brings out the other pp's! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are lovely .are you able to provide tute classes on what you are learning .will be great help.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the three. Love the bright colours and the way you have used just 3 PPs to make three awesome cards..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2nd and 3rd card. Doubtful if I would be able to use the busy Pp as in the first one!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...