Saturday, August 24, 2013

CAS Cards Swap | Part 2

Hello...Today I'm sharing the next installment of my CAS cards from the Swap at Swap Central India.

This first one is a simple stamping!! This stamp was lying in my vault for the better part of 3 months! Finally had to ink it up and use it!
Hero arts Stamp, with an Itsy bitsy embossing folder in the BG. And some faux stitching.

And of course butterflies!!






This second card uses PTI stamp sets...Say it in Style (the thank you sentiment) and the flower and bottom sentiment are from Friend's til the end set.
Inks used are Memento inks.


This is another of my Pinterest inspired cards...I wanted some silver...since I had no silver...I went for pale grey...And those banner dies are awesome!! Really really love it!


So those are 3 more of my CAS card swap...Will share the last four soon!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...