Friday, January 25, 2019

The Twisted Challenges - Mid month inspiration for January

Hey everyone,
Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by..

Today I am sharing my mid month inspiration for  The Twisted Challenges - Something Old,Something New, Something Borrowed/Gifted and Something Blue

Something old - Gina Marie Oval stitched dies
Something New - My MFT floral stamp, Flashy florals
Something borrowed - Borrowed Anuja's card idea here
Something blue - Blue inks and cardstock _ Summer sky, Bahama blue memento inks

So this is a very simple card with few steps that can be easily mass produced.
  • I cut black panels, and clear heat embossed them.
  • Stamped the flowers with Misti, so that I would get good ink coverage
  • Fussy cut the flowers and leaves ( Dies would have made the work so easy!)
  • Stamped the sentiment from Clearly besotted 
  • and glued all the elements together! 
Inks used were Summer sky and bahama blue for the flowers
Pear tart - memento and CP grass skirt for the leaves. 


So I loved the design so much, I mass produced it! Here are some of the colors that I used.
Inks are Lawn fawn Sunflower, Catherine pooler - orange twist for the flowers
Pear tart - memento and CP grass skirt for the leaves.


This red beauty uses Memento Lady bug ink and rhubarb stalk inks
Pear tart - memento and CP grass skirt for the leaves.




Here is a bunch of them together! Thank you Anuja for the inspiration! Loved making them!

That's all for now folks!
Till we meet again!
Tejal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...