Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Craftreat Guest DT post | Double waterfall Folio

Hello Everyone,

Join me for a post for the Craftreat blog! You can find this post on the Craftreat blog as well.
I am showcasing two paper packs and 2 projects made with those paper packs.

And now to the projects.
I have one Quick Photo Folio which can be done in under an hour. This folio can be done straight with Pattern paper and not even using cardstock. But I am a fanatic for black borders, and so I used cardstock as the base and then matted the pattern paper.
4 sheets of cardstock, 4 sheets of Pattern paper, glue and one ribbon and you are done!

 
 A peek inside as to how the pages look. Each page is a pocket page and can hold anywhere from one to 4 photographs and journaling cards.This is a tutorial from Amber..LyricLover810  on youtube (..https://youtu.be/Jo6nX6cG1DY )



Now to the bigger project, Double Waterfall Photo Folio.

This was a labor of love but again a quick project. 2 days max is what you need on this!
I loved that this folio allows for vertical as well as horizontal photos. And then I went and made it complicated by adding more photo inserts....it was fun to do that!!
But the hero of the project is definitely the paper, and the cut-aparts! They are fantastic ..and of course, THE OWLS!!

 Here is a peek at the inside of the Double Waterfall photo folio. Did I not tell you the papers are fantastic!

Without any further ado, here's the walk through the next project.
This project is made with a tutorial from Frances Long, well at least when her tutorials were free.

Sorry about the silent walk-through. I havd a bad bad cold and my voice would have scared you all! So silent video it is for today!!

I do hope you enjoyed these two projects.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...