Saturday, June 2, 2007

card goin to Australia

this is card made for my fren whom i used to call bee. dunno how the name stuck. She was my roomie in the hostel and there in started the bond that lasted for 10 yrs and going strong. She just moved to NZ and her hubby is in Melbourne, so i made a card for her. I was planning on using yellow but i saw this card on a blog, and i fell in love with the colors. I think more than the designs the colors inspire me. the patterned paper is by doodlebug desgins. Love the new black and whites they have.
I simply love how it turned out. i guess the sky is a bit smudged out. But i have to compromise on the colors i use so i think its pretty ok. I used a bit of copper glitter on the tree trunk(hand sketched)
overall i'm very happy with this card.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a Great Card! Love the scene and that tree. I'm thinking you probably drew it? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a cute card! I love the color combo and the bee image! The background is great too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...