Friday, June 17, 2011

RAIN





 I love listening to the sound of rain, the sound of croaking frogs and love rain falling on the glass...as it forms rivulets and cascades down the glass panes! As a rain and rainbow freak, I loved this little frog holding out a bunch of flowers...maybe hoping to meet Mrs. Frog....Lol!

 I combined all those elements, the frog, the cascading water into this card.
 The HA magical background was like swirls of water....the window cut, has acetate and covered in glue and gloss tear-drops to look like rain!

Here's the inside of the card...I love the frog...Jan please send me more images!!!

Just a shot to show the faux rain drops! I love how beautiful it looks!! Like real rain, which we STILL DON"T HAVE!!! (that's my frustration at the heat)

I also created my own flowers for the first time...or rather the first time they actually looked right. I colored the roses with Distress ink Shabby shutters before assembling the rose. Also created some hat-pins with my stash of beads and pearls (S.M want some hat pins your way?) I love the look of them!! 




And on another note, one of my very favorite bloggers and an exceptional card maker, Britta Swiderski is teaming up with her fav blogger to bring together a blog hop for all the young crafters.


Hop on over and join the fun...there are loads of prizes too. Last date to join in is 27th June.

13 comments:

  1. hey tejal

    i just love the froggy and the droplets of rain.... its just amazing!!!! very very cute... I think u deserved a prize for this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are an expert with techniques. That glue and gloss raindrops look so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glue-gloss rain! So fabulous! And those handmade flowers and handmade pins look perfect

    P.S. For the rain...come to Pune..its raining non-stop most of the days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful inspiration Tejal. Your faux rain looks awesome , very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful tejal .i am seeing all the elements of ur card and my jaw just keeps dropping what lovely ides u have used,the frog the rain the flower and hatpin are just awesome.you are really a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card as usual:)..thanks for the post on the blog hop by Britta..have signed up for it..my first one though..am super excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card..totally unique...those cards and hat pins are hand made...OMGGG!! And I love what you wrote to describe the rain and the frog....so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi tejal i have an award for u in my blog please check it out.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! Love the rain drops you created on acetate!! And your little froggy and the flowers!

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!.. super cute card!.. love the cute image!.. and the rain drops look wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're amazing, Tejal! I love those raindrops and I wish you some rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. this is beyong gorgeous :) I soo loved the card and the technique. thanks for the tip girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so pretty Tejal.... love those rain droppy look.... super pretty and those hat pins totally rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...