Thursday, August 11, 2011

Secret Friendship Day Swap

I have immensely enjoyed putting this Swap together...and I'm so glad to hear most of you have already got it...Flaunting it is good!! Will make sure more people join next time...This time around we had 20 peeps join in....I'm still awaiting confirmations from a few people, and once you all post it, I'll make a consolidated post with all the wonderful cards....Thanks for making this round a big success for me and Asha!! 

I'm only sad that my swap didn't reach Asha (it came back to me) and she is off for the rest of the month on holiday..(missing my partner in crime!!) And I can only wait till she returns to send her the swap!!


Even though I wasn't Asha's official partner, she sent this beautiful cards my way...I love how she used the negatives of the dies to add the sentiments...smart girl!!


This gorgeous trio comes to me from Priya Venkat....Love those beautiful set of cards, the pink vellum card is my fav!! Thanks so much!! And the tag!! Its beyond awesome...

This super trio comes to me from Piali...oh what awesome cards...I'm going to treasure them....

And the tag is just superb!! simply love the colors, the twine and the charm..super sweet!! Thanks so so much!!


This funky trio is from Spardha...love the little ducks!! ( I hope they're ducks), the super Silhoutee cuts!!

Cute book mark...already in my latest book!! :)


 This awesome RAK came my way from Jyotsana, thanks so much for the beautiful braclet and the super awesome tag...The heart is made of felt and I simply love it!!! 

And this gorgeousness comes from Khusboo, love the beautiful coloring...love the tedha brads and the super super sweet message inside!! 

Thank you everyone for their wonderful cards and RAK's. Loved getting them all...they make me feel really really special!! Big hugs to everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. Ok MEANIE... you did not need to mention the tedha brads.. :-(.. Am new.. Am learning.. Will be better around your birthday and anniversary.. :P.. But great great great RAKs.. All of them are just soo pretty.. Can I take any one.. PLEASE.. *puppy face*...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky girl! Love all the awesome stuff people sent you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!Lucky Gal!!!Love all the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ..you really are one lucky girl....awesome RAKs and cards....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ terha brads! you received sme amazing creations Tejal. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....thats agreat colloection u have ! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These RAKs are beautiful, Tejal! I enjoyed seeing all the gifts you got from friends. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabbie RAKs!.. :D
    Yay for my bookmark! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...