Monday, April 29, 2013

My first Marci..

For those who wonder who or what Marcie is, she's a cutest character stamp from La-La Land Crafts.
I had oogled at all those stamps and was very very lucky to win one at a friend's blog candy...It took me 3 months of trying to color her to accept that it will take a long time for me to learn...but here's my first attempt at coloring and making a card from that stamp!

 Here's the little darling colored with my watercolor pencils!! Isn't she cute or what!! Here's the link to the stamp..Sweetheart Marci. She's been colored, fussy cut, and glued on the die cut below.


Its a 6x6 card and the pattern papers are from Pretty flowers(or something like that)  from papermania. The dies used are Reverse wonky rectangles.  Banners are handcut. I didn't have the "I love you " in any stamp, so I masked different words from Fiskars sentiment stamps....and the I was acutally an L that I partially inked!! Talk about necessity being the mother of invention.


 This is an Easel card...the message is printed and die cut with label 8 die. Butterflies are MS butterfly punch..

 I loved making this flower....guess am on a flower making spree!! Made with Rose creations and an MFT rolled rose on top.

Its a pretty simple card, but I loved making it..considering the sentiment that was within the card...and I do know that the recipient loved it...

Sending this card to Crafter's Corner Bingo - I'm playing the middle line, Flowers, pattern paper and stamping.

12 comments:

  1. niceeee :) That flower is gorgeous and love the colours on this card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love LOVE the card.marci is sooooo adorable.. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute & the coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Tejal ..marci looks so adorable ..I just love your coloring and the flower too .. so pretty !!
    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner # 7 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marci is so cute and card tooo...Love the colors...And thanks for the information about store for punches in crawford market...Got some punches ... Thank you so much dear..

    Sindhu
    http://colorsofcraft.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and the coloring is flawless.Love the colors used and the bloom is oh so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetheart Marci is adorable Tejal...love the shades of purple you've used

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous Tejal!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo cute and loved the colours...Thank you for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge#7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropped in to thank you for joining us at Crafters corner challenge#7 :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww.....she's soooooo sweet! Love the purple and the colouring. :)

    P/s: Colouring is hard....I'm not very good at it. A white pen really helps with covering up the mistakes....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...