Monday, January 28, 2008

Rainbow heart

I had a card made before I went off to the wedding, just never got around to posting it. Well I too jumped on the Valentine's bandwagon and made a pink really pink card. (even though I am without a Valentine this year...have I cribbed about this enough?)

I had a wonderful heart stamp from Michele (waving Hi!!) and I used my watercolor crayons directly on the stamp and then stamped it on watercolor paper. Did that twice, cut one out and popped it on dimensional foam. The love sentiment is a stamp I got from Erin, with brilliance poppy ink..
I punched 3 flowers out and put bling..where can bling be far behind?

I finally finished coloring my first TK image..which Monika was kind enough to send to me. It is a daunting task and as I only had watercolor pencils..well let's say it was hard to live up to the million gorgeous samples I've seen on the CHF gallery. But I think I did well. I'll click a pick with the card and post it tom..

Till then..

oh yes, A big hello to Sari. Thanks for such a gorgeous assortment of primas that you sent me..Loved the whole package...the paper, the cute fish stamp..thank you thank you and a big thank you..
you made my day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site and all the way from India... How wonderful.. I love your cards and your bling is nice too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are using those stamps! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How u made this heart...??Itz looking awsum..!!
    Do u get watercolour paper there..??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...