Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Envelope Tag album

I saw a video and loved it. So I had to make it...so simple. I had everything at hand. No need to get any expensive items :)
And since someone's birthday was coming (wink, wink) I thought I'd send her this. No more chit chat for me..heat is driving me insane..but have to show off too...



So this is it. I did not go too overboard on decorating it, coz I really can't go overboard. I have to keep it simple. Though I know it does not do justice to the album. I should have added more flowers and stuff like that..but was short on time. 


Thought managed to give the tags lot of bling and it makes me very happy to see that..some butterflies would have been good at this point. These are the 4 tags that went into the making of this mini-album. Can be used as a tag or embellished as desired!



I have left the tags empty for the recipient to put her fav pictures and embellish it the way she wants it. Its her's after all...


Hope you liked my little gift Spardha. Wish you a very happy birthday!


stamps used- Harmony (?) from SU!.
Friendship stamp from Hobby ideas. 
Paper- front and back of the album, pockets of the tags - 7 Gypsies paper pack.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT!.. thank you soo much!.. its beautiful!!.. rly rly beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing that I love in your work is the finesse and the nice cheery colours that you use...a perfect combination :) which ultimately makes it stand out...
    Loved your take on the video...really great...
    Lucky Spardha :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tejal, I love your mini album, the colours are really zingy. I sure Spardha will treasure it:)
    Thank you for your good wishes for my son, so kind.
    The blog candy that I won was magnificent, there is a picture of it in my sidebar it's the Particraft one, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by it at the moment so it could be awhile before I create anything worth sharing, I'm so lucky:)
    Good wishes to you, I hope it's cooled a little where you are :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Spardha is one lucky girl...

    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy colours... love every every thing about it... Tejal, you rock and spardha u sure r lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, is this gift pack ever pretty! I really love how you overlapped the images and sentiments. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...