Thursday, July 22, 2010

OLW #13, Christmas in July

So I took the theme for this weeks, OLW literally. Built my snow man in July, so guess what will happen if you build a snowman in July? Won't he melt?

I got this idea from Susan's description of the heat..sounded almost like the summer we had here with temps over 45C (115F) with sweat trickling down to places I would not want to mention on this blog (go ahead, imagine if you must)

This snowman image is the one I got from Michele...(Thanks hun, you are the reason I have so many stamps and why I keep falling in love with this hobby) I don't have any other Christmas images and thought, might as well as make it funny since I didn't get a chance to make a funny OLW!


The original snow man is smiling,but I made him frown since he's pouting about being put in the sun in July! He is  melting too, I also added an extra puddle! I ended up misjudging the placement of the alphabets, so didn't get place to stamp the profanities I wanted to..so leaving it upto your imagination! (lol)

The sun is a tiny peg stamp I brought from hobby ideas, love his wicked grin..and his cool shades!
And here's a close up of the Snowman himself..

 Pretty happy with my water coloring over here.

So that's it for my 3 post in 3 days...phew..I'm on a roll ... Do check my previous 2 posts if you haven't.
And again thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your wonderful comments, they make my day...

16 comments:

  1. you rly are on a role!.. looove this card!.. and you have some awesome creativity! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesum adaptation!!! the colourings are so so perfect!!! love the whole thing absolutely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...this one is soooooo funny...love it :) Loved the sun's grin and the snowman's saddy face... :)
    But whoever gets this is gonna smile all the way ! :)

    Keep them coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tejal, this is so much fun, I love it:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of humor! Very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha thats so funny, Love the sentiment you have added:-) Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card and beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Soooo creative!!!
    I love how you made the snowman frown and melt!
    Hahaa! Sooo cute!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend, Tejal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS! Tejal, this is soooo funny and creative and cute and fabulously colored all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the puddles...and the way you changed his smile to a frown...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tejal, this is hilarious! A fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww...so cute! I love the stamp :) How did you manage to put a frown on his face though??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cute idea Tejal! Love to see a sense of humor.
    Glad you stopped by my blog and entered the candy giveaway.
    Was just thinking about you the other day when I was looking for a new recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...