Sunday, May 8, 2011

OLW52

Boy, I sure missed a whole lot of OLWs!! ...for this week, I knew I had to do it..why? coz I had a ton of new stamps to play with (for those who know I'm mourning the loss of hero arts stamps, they've not come yet..still lost in transit or stolen). These are the stamps that I'd won from Imaginisce, got a ton from Lani.
This week is circles on OLW! And I wanted to be a little smart. Not use circles in the conventional way..so here goes my smart way of using circles on a One Layer Card...

This one is using a stamp from Imaginisce ...Let's roll collection....(the train's wheel's are to be the circles, if you have to ask me. and yes, the border is crooked. I do have OCD about perfection but this time I'm letting it roll)


Another one from the Splash Dance collection..I think this cute puffball qualifies as a circle... I hope Susan will agree!! Its a tiny 3x3 card left over from this set...

 
Not too neat coloring...I think I'm going to keep learning how to color...

Should be back soon, with some more coloring!!

15 comments:

  1. such cute stamps Tejal... love the pink shaded critter... so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Tejal, Gorgeous cards, simple and very effective. They are a delight:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutie stamps and you chose the right bright colors for them! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cute train card very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute... :)I love minis..... Easy & satisfying!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwe!.. super cute cards!..
    I really hope you get your stamps.. you do such AWESOME stuff with those :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute stamps... and nice colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. choo choo cute.. loved the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so so cute!!the stamps are really neat..your coloring is actually pretty good Tejal..

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such cute cards - I like the train, but I adore the puffball fish - so bright and cheerful! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable, Tejal! I love the frames. Sorry for the loss of your stamps in the mail. Someone stole the ones I sent to Smita. Argh, to the people who are responsible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them both!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...