Friday, May 18, 2007

a rather dull card.

This card was made for dad, he wanted to send it to one of his old school pals. I think they go back to around 30 yrs. That's old. I did not have many saying with me, so I brought one of those alphabet stamp that allows you to stamp 14 alphabets at a time. Not bad, its just that i have to rock the stamp a lot for it to print out properly.
One of these days, i'm going to splurge. Already started searching for websites that accept international credit cards or MO.

But on the whole, i'm not very happy with the card. It looks dull. And i hate dull cards. Like Maria having a "oops, i made a mistake day" i seem to be having one too. Had to put on a stick on butterfly to cover the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...