Monday, July 11, 2011

Awards

Thank you everyone for your wonderful response and wonderful commendation on my Basic's post. Makes me want to post every darn thing I know. I will...slowly...post by post...

Before I get down to playing with my Cuttlebug to create soemthing new...let me just stop for a second and thank everyone for the awards that they've showered on me. I have been lazy in posting them...Loads of apologies ladies!

First one comes from Hussena...Thank you so much for thinking of me...if you've got a moment, drop by her blog to see fantastic quilling creations...simply stunning!

I'm supposed to list a few things about me...But I've already done this before ....

and since most of you have this award...please feel free to pick up and post it on your blog...

Second is from the uber-talented Dr. Sonia...hop over for amazing pop up cards and super simple tutorials...also catch glimpses of the new crafter in making..her little one!!

Thank you Sonia for such sweet words and wonderful heart warming comments!! I hereby pass this award to everyone who reads my blog..please post it on your blog...and consider this a virtual hug from me!!

SALE STUFF:

I have updated my Sale page (on the top, below the header) with some Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders..stamps will be coming soon in the next week or so...

Please email me if you're interested and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tejal...!!! You truely deserve these... God bless you...

    Love n wishes,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...