Friday, July 15, 2011

Wedding album

Took me a while to put this up..., I decided to show you a video rather than the tons of pics I'd have to put up...
In the video, please ignore my dirty nails and everything else beside the album.

I've mostly kept the album simple so there is more space for the photos...and I loved the papers too much to cover them up.



You can watch the video here or at my You tube channel..

I've used loads of CB embossing folders, alpha dies and bling..Let me know if you want to know something..will surely get back.
The album is done from this tutorial by Laura Denison.


Supplies- Inque Botique papers- Memoirs (Thanks Lani for this beautiful paper). 
Cuttlebug Embossing folders, Olivia Alpha Dies (Thanks Vaishali), 
Martha stewart - Deco shells round the page punch, label 1 spellbinder dies and  Fancy tags dies,  (on loan from R...) Distress ink - vintage photo



11 comments:

  1. Awesome album ! Love the video...why dont u make videos more often ! :) would love to hear your voice in the videos though...
    Love your use of the tags...dont mind but I am going to case some of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!! LOVE the vintage look, all the inking and distressing! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Gorgeous album! Love all the tabbed pages - embossing + flowers - and the binding mechanism! Great job!

    Ahh and the papers are to-die-for!

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tejal please post some pics too. I am sure there are more people who like me love to see pics.The net speed is terrible at times and even after my 3rd visit to your site I cant visualize the video![Maybe my pet peeve but I cant sit through you tube videos!] Do make videos but for those like me please do post a few pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its totally awesome!! I loved it! Thanks for sharing the tutorial link! I will learn something and try to make my own version and ask for your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved your album its so beautiful i like the fact that u have kept it simple so as to highlight the pics more. the tags are so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Tejal! All the work has paid off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tejal, Fabulous album, love all the tags and spaces for photos and journalling, good job, :0) Great video!!
    Sorry about the Craft Barn and my sympathies LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow superb tejal.i dont have words to explain. thanx for gr8 idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow.. This is gorgeous.. eye catching...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...