Friday, July 29, 2011

Product Review - Niji Pearlescent watercolor



Just wanted to share something new that I got and am so loving it right now...
Its probably the best 5$ I ever spent on something...and so totally worth it...

 My Pearlescent Watercolor set...from Niji..its got 21 colors..a bit less than what you get in Twinkling H2O's but totally awesome. It has very shallow pots..it looks like its very less, but when it comes to this...just a little bit goes a long way...

And you don't have to keep it open for 24 hours for the water to dry like you have to do with H2O's. (else the H2O's catch fungus!!)


Just to show you  a little bit of its effect, here's some butterflies that I colored...oh they look glamorous!!

you can paint with it as it is. or layer on top of your watercolored images as a wash. It will blend well.
Some colors are missing, but you can always mix and match.



Feel free to open this pic in a new window and see it in its full size.... and full metallic shimmer

If you love water coloring and if you love shimmer, this is one thing you can put in your shopping cart...I guarantee you, you will love it..
I got it from Joann. Its also available at Dick blick and Scrapbooking alley.

20 comments:

  1. This looks awesome.. its all shiny shiny... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing the product and your BUTTERFLIES Tejal;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur tempting me girl :) thats 5$ really well spent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fantastic effect! I wish it was available in India. I have this phobia of online ordering!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the butterfly looks gorgeous and has a nice shimmery effect.what a lovely product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those butterflies look so awesome! I have some H2Os I won long time back and they have been sitting there untouched...I think its time to take them out and get shiny :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowie!! the shimmer effect is amazing!! & It is only a water color set! its been really long since i did some serious painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'd like to have a set too...
    how do i go about it??? Tejal u're such an enabler.. the butterfly looks just S T U N N I N G !! iHAVE to Have it Soon!!

    hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coloring Tejal n lovely product too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome!..loved those cute shining butterflies..thanks for sharing..I could see some awesome blending on the blues!!!..how did you do that?..would be a bonus, if you could come up with a tutorial on watercoloring with this set:)..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely!!!Wow GAL!!!Where do you get to know about all these products!!!These are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are soo pretty!.. beautiful!.. Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, do those butterflies ever look gorgeous! I've never heard of this product, Tejal, so thank you for letting your readers know about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look yummy, pretty butterflies, thnx for introducing to this !

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my!! these are so cute butterflies!! where do you get know abt such products?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow super cool stuff..i want them too and fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  17. its wow..! beautiful ! loved the butterflies and great work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tejal,i love the set too... you pay shipping and import products from US? or somebody brings it when they come back?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...