Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post 3 for today- Jewelery

Just thought I'd share some of the crazy things that I've been making...all of these are for sale if you're interested..just drop me an email.

 This is the butterfly bead from Pie lane...I loved the beads the moment I saw them, and this is exactly what I had in mind...Love the beautiful blue colors!!

I found some gorgeous heart shaped glass beads and had to buy them...unfortunately I didn't have the proper hooks for this earrings...as soon as I get that, this will be ready to wear!! Love the dangly size...

This was my attempt to make a big cluster charm..I think it needs a bit of length...First try..good enough...my mum-in-law thought it was my earring!! :)

This is how the cluster looks when it dangles!  This is so darn addictive to make!!

So what say? Good stuff?

10 comments:

  1. awee...love those charms!! I want to wear them as earrings too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!.. these are super awesome stuff!.. love the dangly stuff! :D
    you are really a pro at this now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tejal such beauties. How can you bear to part with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty charms and the earrings are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks super awesome.... Nicee... really really nice...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these look great Tejal! When will we see it on one of your cards?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The charm looks awesome. I would not mind wearing it as a chain. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, but last one is the apple of my eye..... ;) Love the cluster, like a bunch of grapes... :)

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tejal.. these are awesome!! love the cluster!! would love to wear them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...