Saturday, July 16, 2011

Simply Sketches #7

Did I hear someone say they missed my butterflies??? Well they're back...I have my eye on the glitter that Smriti is giving out...and well what better motivation do I need..it took me long, till the last day to do it. Was busy finishing the album and had to send it off, my friend flies back to the USA tonight...So Smriti, I hope you forgive me for such a late entry!!

I have used a lot of different types of butterflies on this one layer card...yup one layer and took me one and half episdoes of CSI to finish it... I love watching CSI, NCIS..love it...and its always on when I'm working on something...I love all the hunks in the show! anyone with me?

Supplies-Fabriano Academia , Aqua and Fuchsia CS, 
Martha Stewart Classic butterfly and 3-in-1 butterfly punch
 PTI butterfly Die. Stamps-Butterfly dreams (PTI).
Bling from stash. Ink-Memento Tuxedo black

Die cut PTI butterfly with aqua CS, stamped on it with Butterfly Dreams stamp.
Punched 3 butterflies with MS classic B'fly punch, stamped on it with Butterfly dreams and layered that stamp with a small butterfly from MS 3 in 1 B'fly punch.

The sentiment was in two lines and I wanted it in one...so used my Stamp-a-majig for the first time...will get some getting used to before I get perfect impressions.

So that's it..short and sweet..
Keep checking out the sale page..I'm putting out a few things now and then...

Before I log out,  just a warning for those who want to see Harry Potter 7. Don't compare it to the book. Just watch it for the darkness of it...If you have high hopes for the movie, based on the book, don't!!! The movie has 1/10th of the magic, the thrill, the sheer drama that the book creates...Movie doesn't even come close to the book.
My Hubby not being a fan of Harry Potter loved it...why? Coz thankfully there will be no more harry potter's to suffer through. He's so glad it's over!! Sorry honey, there still Twilight to suffer through!! :D

15 comments:

  1. Wow, its so beautiful Tejal. Luv the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card rocks Tejal! Love the simple design and tons of butterflies! I have one lonely butterfly card up for tomorrow.
    I am right there with you on the tv series hotties babe!
    I loved Harry Potter. Watch it back to back, both parts. AMAZING! And i have no clue why people compare movies to books?! of course the books are going to be better! (except for vampire diaries! i think the series is way better than the third class books!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love those die-cut butterflies and the color combo rocks! The sketch is great too and I am eying the glitter prize :D Lets see if I can come up with something for the sketch :)

    And just like Erum, I am with you on those TV series and the hunks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow tejal u will surely convince anyone to fall in love with butterflies with this card of your's. its so lovely,love the simplicity and the elegance of it.
    and those csi serials are really so addictive and what nice eye candy too.
    don't know much about harry potter movies but am a die hard twilight fan:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful..! loved the vibrant colors and in love with the cute butterflies..~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeye..the butterflies are back..superb card...loved the black and blue butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. u hv this very interesting way wit butterflies... u always make them luk in fashion :) gorgeous card!! really loved the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I had been waiting to see the butterflies ! And what a delight...so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..so you are back with those butterflies eh?Great work and me wants that stamp a majig too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow beautiful card Tejal... i just love your butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I like just have a look at all the various butterfly things u own... I think I am in love with them... Beautiful and simple and that sentiment is nice... I love harry Potter and comparing it with the book is such a pathetic attempt... They can never recapture it in reel what is there in the book... ...I wanna see it though...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Love the pink and blue on white! Thanks Tejal for playing along with Simply Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card.... and glad to see butterflies fluttering by this page again :)

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tejal, Beautiful butterflies:0)Smashing card! I have to admit I wondered how the HP book would translate to film and I'm not surprised if they've changed it. The ending was far too neat methinks:0)Still looking forward to it:0)
    Good luck with the challenge, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabbie butterflies!.. they are always missed! :D
    i haven't seen the movie yet.. but was looking forward to it.. and I have actually read the book.. oopsies! :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...